Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A Quality Experience with KMI Insurance

    


In classic small business owner fashion, I realized a few weeks ago (in the middle of the night) that I needed business insurance immediately.  In fact, I needed it a while back and was playing catch up. After scrolling through client and vendor contacts, I decided to go through the Richmond Business Alliance (RBA) directory.

Bingo!  I have done business with fellow Richmond Business Alliances members before with great success.  I had also chatted with Kate of KMI Insurance at quite a few of the RBA’s monthly networking events.  I vaguely knew that she worked in the insurance field, but I mostly recalled the intelligent and full of laughs conversations that we’ve had.

In less than a week, Kate and her staff coordinated to go from first phone call to executed policy. Throughout all of this communication was excellent.  When I had a question, it was answered.  When I asked for her recommendation, she gave it and then explained it.  My needs were accommodated promptly and professionally.  I cannot recommend more highly the services of KMI Insurance.  I would also like to recognize that without our membership in the RBA that this business relationship may not have been formed.

If you have insurance needs, please give Kate a call.  I’m glad that I did.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. Keep it up. Thanks for advice. It is wonderful information for me. Please visit https://goo.gl/kydvqt

    ReplyDelete