Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Welcome to Accounting Works Solutions



Most of my clients come to me for accounting purposes and guidance, but what I do is so much more than that. I familiarize myself with current tax laws, manage payroll, expenses and income and finally and most importantly, I build relationships. I am no the kind of business manager that steps away from a client once we have an account, instead we build connections and friendships. I don’t do this because I have to but I do this because I like to.

This may sound a little silly to you but I actually really love what I do, otherwise I wouldn’t be doing it. It brings me joy to make my clients life easier and make a positive difference in their company. I’ve learned so much doing what I do, that the next logical step for me was to share my knowledge with clients, friends and well anyone who is willing to read and educate themselves.

Accounting Works Solutions has worked very hard to make itself a successful business and I have such an amazing team behind me that it was almost impossible to fail, however as any business owner knows it’s still hard out there. So, I would like to offer my knowledge on best accounting practices, tips & tricks and just general updates so you can keep yourself in the loop of the latest trends and news when it comes to managing your business efficiently. As always we are here for you in case you ever have a question or need guidance, I hope you all enjoy our blog!

-Stephen

(804) 915-7040

No comments:

Post a Comment